Search at Google

Custom Search

Friday, June 3, 2011

The turning point in my life

Ok I am a guy who 'hate' to share lots of things about myself and what more when it comes to my personal life.

But then this would be one of the exceptions for that but not really though.

You see, last night, I went for 'happy hours' with my gf's friends and as usual I thought it would be like those nights which I had before. Well it did went in such a way and nothing extra ordinary happened really. Nothing. Nothing unusual happened.

But little did I know that the 'aftermath' really got me thinking.

Along the way back to the apartment and to the office, I have been thinking deeply like I have never done before just for what had happened last night.

I mean, what happened last night really and somehow gave me a 'punch' that awaken me from my conscious sleep, so to speak, which has been lasted for years.

I hope I would make the very best of what really will be the turning point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment