Search at Google

Custom Search

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Goal...

Yes it happened today 16th June 2011.

I didnt know how it happened but one thing for sure, I was somehow felt myself was put in a 'challenge' not only to that person but to myself too.

Due to that 'challenge' which the person didnt purposely put against on me but which I did myself personally, what will happen after this will be my fight over myself. The result will be my goal.

Now the question, can I do it?

I m not sure but I m ready and which, honestly speaking, I've taken the challenge against that person and of course myself. But first my opponent will be myself.

So can I really do it?

Damn I dont know but maybe I ll know after 3 months. 3 months and 3 months I ll put myself to test.

By that, I ll be 'on leave' from this blog of mine for 3 months from now. 16th June 2011.

And for that guy - Be ready because you will be next after I beat myself. I have my eyes on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment