Search at Google

Custom Search

Monday, June 6, 2011

The plan

Now there are few things that I need to 'settle down' this year. They are namely :

my career as a lawyer;

To look for an apartment of my own;

re-manage my financial conditions;

Etc.

Although the list may be simple, it is the implementation part that really concern me and it is not much on other people but myself. I have done this before and accomplished a few but when it comes to the above matters, I find it difficult (not impossible) to do.

But since I've encountered the 'turning point' experience quite recently, and having figured out that if I really need to excel to the FULLEST both in my career and life, I have no choice (like this is a choice) but to do what is necessary - to 'grow up' as a man that I should be and to stand up for what I believe right for me and put it short - to be the man -.

Now, it may be premature to say that I m going to succeed but I like to think positively that I will and as the saying goes, be positive and have some hope towards what we are 'dreaming' of to achieve.

Until then God bless me (which I use this phrase with no offensive or blasphemous intent whatsoever) and I hope the next post of mine will be a good news about my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment